- Terms & Conditions
- Return Policy
- Shipping Policy
• If you wish to cancel (or are considering cancelling) a product or service you have ordered from us, please be aware of the following terms that apply:
• Applicability of cancellation rights: Legal rights of cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations available for UK or EU consumers do not apply to certain products and services (for example, made to measure orders);
• Defective or incorrectly supplied products: You should check all products you receive against your order. If the products you receive are defective or incorrectly supplied on delivery then you must note the details of any error in supply on the delivery documentation and inform us (by post, phone or e-mail only) within 7 working days of delivery. If you fail to give notice in accordance with this clause, the products shall be conclusively presumed to be in all respects in accordance with the order and free from any defect that would be apparent on reasonable examination, and you shall be deemed to have accepted the products accordingly.
• Cancellations: If you want to cancel products that are not defective or incorrectly supplied, then you must inform us of this within 7 working days of delivery. You must take reasonable care of the products that you wish to cancel and should not use them, and return within 14 days of receiving with all the original packaging and enclosed return slip.
• Damage during the course of returning products: If you choose to return any products to us, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them in transit and, for this reason, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service. If returned products are lost or damaged in transit, we reserve the right to charge you (or not to refund any amounts attributable to) for such loss or damage.
• All refunds will be paid, after any products, which have been delivered to you, are returned to us unused and in their original packaging. In the case of defective or incorrectly supplied goods, we may offer you a replacement product. In the case of cancelled goods we will only refund the value of the goods and the delivery costs are not refundable. The refunds will be issued in the same form as was utilized for payment and will be subject to our right to withhold amounts for products which are damaged on return.
• Items purchased online at jandmdavidson.com cannot be exchanged or returned at any J & M DAVIDSON stores.
• If an alternative style is required, please return your purchase as detailed above and repurchase as before.
• If an alternative size is required to exchange, please call us to reserve the new item. This will be sent to you once your original item has been received the same condition as it was when it was sold to you.
For further information please contact us
Your order will be dealt with as promptly as possible and we endeavour to dispatch goods within 1-3 working days. However please allow up to 5 working days for delivery.
Your order will be shipped by courier service once payment has been approved and the delivery/billing address has been verified.
J & M DAVIDSON do not take responsibility for any delays caused by custom clearance. Please note all deliveries require a signature upon receipt.
UK VAT will automatically be deducted from merchandise shipped to non-EU countries as well as for Channel Islands (please make sure to pick e.g. Jersey as country). This is clearly indicated on the order sheet when purchasing.
If you have not received your goods within 10 days please contact us at email@example.com
Any goods in transit are covered for loss or damage up to £ 60.00 in value, should you wish to insure the goods to a greater value. Please contact us and we will provide you a quote.